Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Kensie!

November 10th was my 25th birthday. I got lots of great gifts and beautiful flowers and had a wonderful time. We had a small party with family members and cake to celebrate. Here are a few photos of the day.


Here is one of Lyna and I on my birthday. Lyna was so funny, I think she was definitely more excited about it being my birthday then I was!


Lyna wrapped this present all by herself for me, she was pretty excited and I think she may have used all of the tape!


Noah got tired after all the partying and fell asleep early in his chair!


And a photo of all my beautiful flowers I got! And if you are wondering, my dear mother in law bought me some green bananas to wake up to on my birthday (I LOVE green bananas and will only eat them that way!).

3 comments:

Patton's With Passion said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Kensie!

Heather said...

LOVe all the beautiful flowers! happy way belated birthday!!!

SOO cute sleepy head at the table! LOVE THAT!

grace said...

HAPPY BELATED BDAY KENSIE!!! I'm so sorry that I missed it!!!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com