Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy 6th Anniversary!

On November 15th it was Michael and I's 6th wedding anniversary. I cannot believe it has been 6 years already! It feels like it is flying by! Michael surprised me with tickets to the BalletMet. It was a great ballet and I know it took a lot for Michael to swallow his pride and attend a ballet, so not his thing! Here is a photo of us ready to go.


I am so blessed to be married to such a wonderful man. He is a great husband and father and I really appreciate all that he does. I love him so very much and look forward to more happy years together! Here are a bunch of photos from our 6 years together!

1 comments:

Heather said...

happy late anniversary! love this collection of photos! SOO BEAUTIFUL!
how fun going to the ballet!?? was it great!? i am sure it was!!! soo fun!!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com