Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween 2008

First, here are some photos of the kids in their cute Halloween day attire. Unfortunately, I only got one decent photo of Noah. He was pretty cranky that day and wanted nothing to do with my camera.





And here are some photos of the kids in their costumes before going trick or treating. You will notice that Noah is wearing another costume here. About an hour before we needed to start getting ready to go, I decided I didn't want to iron the suits I had made and Michael didn't really want to dress up again (and without him the costume is kind of ruined). So, off we went to 4!! stores on Halloween to find an extra costume (including one purely Halloween store) and this is the one costume we found in his size that would work. He won't wear anything with a big head on it (hence his disapproval of the lion costume). So, a "lil' devil" it was. Now, some of you that know me know that I have weirdness with dressing my kid as a devil. Not sure why, it just seems kind of weird to me, like I don't want to give the kid a complex or something. But, at this point, there was no choice. So, we dressed him up and called him a bat!! Of course, everyone knew he was a "lil' devil", but at least calling him a bat made me feel better haha. We had a very fun time trick or treating. Lyna was so into it this year, which was new and so fun to watch her be so excited!



1 comments:

Heather said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! what cuties you have! LOVE the costumes! what cutie pies!!!! they are soo sweet!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com