Thursday, January 26, 2012

Martin Nature Park

We have had the BEST winter this year. Our temperatures have hovered right in the 60 degree range and sometimes up to 70 most of the winter. We still have another month to go and I hope it continues this pattern because it has been lovely. We have been able to be outside most days which has been great for the kids and for my sanity! Recently, we went to the new Whole Foods in OKC to get some delicious food and then headed to Martin Nature Park for a picnic. This used to be one of our favorite places to go when we lived in Oklahoma before, but we haven't been there much this time around. We were excited to see them building a really cool play structure, so we are going to have to visit again soon!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comments:

jeanine said...

We have had beautiful weather... I'm having a hard time enjoying it because I fear what it means for this coming summer!

We haven't been to Martin Nature park in FOREVER. I really should take the boys out there again!

And I haven't been to Whole Foods yet... I need to make my way over there sometime!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com