Tuesday, December 16, 2008

First Knitted Project Finished!

I have a ton of stuff to make for the new baby, but I did finish up the first knitted project on my list this week. It only took me a few days to do and turned out decent. There are a few minor flaws, but not too bad! If you don't know what it is, it is called a "sheepy sack". Since we use cloth diapers, wool serves as a cover for the diapers and this little sack is a diaper cover and a sleeper in one, also giving us easy access to the diaper for those middle of the night changes! Anyway, just thought I would show it off!!

4 comments:

Heather said...

YOu are AMAZING! SERIOUSLY!

jeanine said...

I ditto Heather... you are amazing! You'd get along great with my cousin... she does all that same stuff.

Patton's With Passion said...

Ooooh, PRETTY! Great job!

Unknown said...

TOTALLY cute!
Great job!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com